I am, Stas Bekman, your host at Experiential Sex Lab.
First please read: The Experiential Sex Lab Launch.
Some people try to contact me to tell me that I don’t know how to spell, and that the project should be called Experimental Sex Lab, rather than Experiential Sex Lab. Thank you for your concerns, but I did mean what I wrote and I did peruse the dictionary:
involving or based on experience and observation.
“the experiential learning associated with employment”
This project uses the adjective experiential by design. I don’t want anybody to believe anything I say, I encourage you to experience things for yourself and decide what improves your and your partner’s sexual life and what doesn’t. Your experiencing is certainly going to involve experimenting, but experiencing is much bigger and more important than experimenting, as the latter can be done from a very removed position and not involving your full presence, which is a must to have an amazing sexuality.
At the moment there are two types of articles on this site:
- On topics that I know well and can confidently write about and share with others.
- On topics that I’ve been studying and experimenting with and inviting others to experiment with me. Articles on these topics will have a “Sex This:” prefix. A special article: Sex This: Input Fodder & Make Requests Here is there to collect ideas that need to be researched and where you can add your input.
Should you have any questions please ask them in the comments of the various articles posted here. Otherwise you can contact me at email@example.com.
For Both Genders
- How Tantric Is Tantric Sex?
- Sex This: Intensify Your Sexual Experience With Groaning And Hyperventilation
- Sex This: Self-Pleasuring Without Touch
- Sex This: Input Fodder & Make Requests Here
- Little Things to Dramatically Improve Female Sexuality
- Sex This: How Is A Woman To Deal With A Sudden Onset Of An Orgasm In Public
- Why The Human Penis Has A Strangely Shaped Head?
- “Low Hanging” Techniques to Dramatically Increase Ejaculation Control